Anyone can store inventory and send it out on a truck. When looking to outsource all or part of a company’s logistics function it is important to look for a third party logistics provider with proven expertise. To put it simply, third party logistics or “3PL” is the integration of a company’s warehousing, transportation, and related logistics services through an outsourced or “third party” partnership. ETH Cargo provides its clients with powerful logistics solutions involving people, technology and location working together to provide integrated, full service supply chain management.
ETH Cargo specializes in personalize efficient and cost effective logistics solutions customized to client’s specific needs.
Some advantages of 3PL include:
- Cost savings through economies of scale
- Establishing a local or regional presence
- Implementing best practices throughout your supply chain.
- Allows flexibility to expand and contract inventory levels
- Enhanced technology and supply chain visibility
- Improved customer service offerings